Troy MRF 308 DPMS HP 13.8" Black or FDE Battlerail Quad Rail
The Troy MRF is the strongest user-installed free-floating rail system in the world. Troy MRFs are available for all M16/M4 weapon systems equipped with the original factory barrel nut. The MRF’s patented mounting system reinforces the barrel nut with a sturdy clamp and anti-rotation alignment lugs. Troy MRF BattleRails provide an uninterrupted rail extension and hand guard aligned perfectly with the host weapon’s flat-top receiver.
- DPMS LR-308 high profile and other uppers compatible with the LR-308 high profile platform. Not compatible with RRA LAR-8.
- Accepts Quick Detach 360 push-button swing swivel.
- Machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components.
- Finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing.
How to tell what type of DPMS LR-308 receiver you have:
IMPORTANT: DPMS, BUSHMASTER & REMINGTON may have two different height upper receivers. Please reference Rifle Technology Page for more information.
- The new “Low Profile” upper receiver has a 1/8" wide top portion where the charging handle is installed. THIS HP HANDGUARD WILL NOT FIT CORRECTLY IF YOU HAVE LOW PROFILE LP.
- The original “High Profile” upper receiver (also used by S&W and others in current production) has a 3/16" wide top portion where the charging handle is installed. SRAI-308-C3BT-00 BLACK, SRAI-308-C3FT-00 FDE