Troy Fixed Front Sight Available in M4, HK, Standard Post, Tritium Post, Black or FDE (Choose Options)
Durability and dead-on accuracy make Troy BattleSights™ the hands-down first choice of Special Ops and Tactical Users Worldwide. Troy’s M4 Front Fixed BattleSight, a permanent, rail-mounted alternative to a standard A2 sight, allows limitless mounting options on all-length rails with a serrated ramp.
Just because the light’s not perfect doesn’t mean your aim shouldn’t be™. TRITIUM NIGHT SIGHT UPGRADE OPTION AVAILABLE. Tritium Front Sight Posts are designed to eliminate the poor sight orientation that is typical in twilight. Tritium is a form of hydrogen that emits a continuous light source when batteries or electricity are not available.
Troy HK Front Fixed Sights option, a permanent, rail-mounted alternative to a standard A2 sight, allow limitless mounting options on all-length rails with a serrated ramp to eliminate glare.
- Sight can be moved or taken off without permanent modification to the firearm.
- Features snag-free apertures at factory height.
- Machined from hardened Aircraft Aluminum with stainless steel components and finished in MILSPEC hardcoat anodizing.
- Sight is designed to work on same-plane rail systems only.
- Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- Front sight must be mounted at the same height plane as the rear sight. Railed gas blocks that are lower than receiver height will not zero properly.
Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth.
Night Sight Optional Upgrade
1) Meprolight Tritium Sight Post
2) Blitzkrieg Spike Tritium Sight Post
3) Blitzkrieg AR15 Chevron Front Sight Post Tritium with Tool AR-15
The Blitzkrieg Components AR-15 Chevron Front Sight Post (Patented) provides the ultimate iron sight picture with both a perfectly sharp aiming point and a bold, fast sight picture. The Tritium Dot model provides a very effective low light capability with the bold, bright glowing chevron and a Tritium Dot at the top of the chevron The Tritium and Luminescent stripe are only visible on one side, so there is no glow toward the enemy. The Chevron gives the perfect blend of speed and precision. The Chevron design has many unique advantages. The tip of the chevron gives the shooter a sharp aiming point for precise aiming and high confidence on difficult shots, while the bold chevron shape is easy to see and pick up quickly without obscuring the target. The contrasting Luminescent Chevron Stripe gives the shooter an eye catching sight picture that excels in both bright-light and low-light environments and the Tritium Dot adds a night capability for when the Luminescent Stripe has not been charged. Minimum adjustment for elevation is 4 clicks or one full rotation since the Luminescent Stripe is visible on one side so that no luminescence glows toward the enemy. The Chevron Shape makes for an improved sight picture with any type of protective wings, whether using standard wings, semi-hooded HK/Troy style, fully hooded, Magpul MBUS or diamond shaped. This sight post improves the sight picture of all of those designs. It also works great when co-witnessing sights and optics.