Strike Industries SI GEN4 G19/32 Comp Glock Mass Driver Compensator
The Strike Industries Mass Driver compensator represents a quantum leap in compensator design. Current designs have largely been unchanged since the 1930s. It’s about time for something revolutionary. The Mass Driver name is inspired by the idea of theoretical mass driver engines in space travel. By ejecting mass, an equal and opposite reaction is generated propelling the space vehicle forward.
*Recommended torque value for guide rod nut 25 lbs/in.
- No threaded barrel needed
- Matches with width of the slide, it can be used with open holsters, no special holster needed
- counter recoil design, as the slide moves back the comp moves forward to reduce felt recoil
- Eliminates the need for threaded barrels. 50 State Legal
- Blended, no snag profile
- Precision CNC machined
- No permanent modification of weapon required
- Contours with slide dimensions to be compatible with most open-bottom holsters
1 Comp Main Body
1 Recoil Spring
1 Guide Rod
1 Guide Rod Fitment Washer
1 Guide Rod Head
1 Internal Spring
Note: Thread Locker strongly recommended for all screws. Gunsmith or armorer installation recommended. Product tested with factory GLOCK components. Performance may vary when using third party party GLOCK components. Consult with a local gunsmith for any custom modification while use with this product.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Strike Industries Inc. nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.