Strike Industries SI AR Carbine Flat Wire Spring AR15
The SI Carbine Flatwire Spring is an economical, easy upgrade to any AR system with a carbine buffer system. The flatwire spring increases service life of the platform, smooths out the shooting cycle (reducing the distracting AR "twang" sound), and greatly outlasts the stock spring. Increased bolt load, in addition to decreased compression force increases reliability in cycling. Additionally, all SI Flatwire springs are cryogenically stress relieved to provide greater consistency, longer spring life, and greater resilience to high cyclic rates. At a cost not much greater than stock carbine springs, the SI Flatwire is an easy option for those either looking to replace worn buffer springs or begin new builds.
Package include one of (select size below):
- 1x Carbine Length AR15 Flatwire Spring SI-AR-FWS-C
- Cryo-cycled 17-7 ph steel (AR15) for strength, reliability and longevity
- Decreased harmonics lessens system vibration for faster follow up shots.
- Increased bolt load for more positive feeding
- Reduces distracting AR "twang"