Sig Samson Quick Flip Front Sight with Optional Rear Sight Package
HK/A2/SP for SIG 556/556R/522
Samson manual folding sights are the most robust combat sights on the market. Accepts all aftermarket front or rear aperture replacements with milspec dimensions. All sights lock in the deployed position. The durable construction and solid mounting system guarantees you to stay on zero.
- Optional Rear Sight Attaches to any 1913 Picatinny rail
- Perfect (M4) Co-Witness Height
- Stainless Steel Clamp
- Rear Sight just over 0.5 MOA per click windage adjustment
- Type III Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodizing
- Precision Laser Engraving
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Quick Flip Spring Deploy SIG. This is FRONT SIGHT ONLY unless added as a package with the Samson QF-FFS-SIG (HK Halo) or QF-FFS-SIG-A2 (A2 Halo) and the QF-FRS-SP (Same Plane) or QF-FRS-A2 (Dual Aperture) rear sight. SELECT MODEL IN OPTION
- These sights have been tested and approved for use with the 556 556R and the 522.
- A2 front or HK front available (Elevation Adjustable) SELECT MODEL DESIRED
- Spring Deployed
HK Front/A2 Front/SP Rear/A2 Rear
QF-SIG-A2-A2-PKG, QF-SIG-A2-SP-PKG, QF-SIG-HK-A2-PKG, QF-SIG-HK-SP-PKG, QF-FFS-SIG-A2, QF-FFS-SIG, FRS-SP, FRS-A2
What's the difference between A2 rear and SP rear?
The A2 rear offers different distance zeros and the SP rear maintains zero for one same distance.
A2 large aperture is zeroed from 100-200 meters. When flipped to the small aperture, the zero takes into account bullet drop for standard 5.56 ammunition and is good from 300-500 meters.
SP has both peeps (large and small aperture) zeroed for the same distance. This allows quick acquistion large aperture use or finer detail slower measured shot with the smaller aperture but maintains zero at the same distance.