Rise Armament RA-140 Super Sporting Trigger 3.5 lbs Single Stage
Also known as the Black Fallout, the RA-140 SST is a high-performing, cost-effective upgrade to replace mil-spec triggers.
An Affordable Enhancement That Drops into Any Mil-Spec Lower Receiver. Drop-in trigger enhancements have been one fast, easy way to upgrade an AR-15 for years, but many enhanced trigger units on the market can run into the multiple hundreds of dollars, leaving budget-minded shooters in the lurch. RISE Armament fills the gap with its AR-15 Super Sport Trigger, an affordable enhancement that drops in easily in any mil-spec lower receiver.
Each RISE Armament AR-15 Super Sport Trigger is machined from a combination of heat-treated tool steel and aluminum and provides shooters with a single-stage trigger pull breaking at a clean, crisp 3.5 pounds straight from the factory. Consumers can choose between curved RA140BLKAWP or flat trigger shoes RA140FAWPBLK.
Also included with the RISE Armament AR-15 Super Sport Trigger are a pair of anti-walk trigger pins, so you can be sure your pins won't ever work loose under strings of fire.
- Single-stage trigger system
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Clean break with a short reset
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- Comfortable, rounded trigger
- Unit weight: 2.6 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- KNS pins recommended (available here) but not required. If you do not use KNS pins, be sure to follow step 8 in the installation instructions linked below. The set screws should be used with any trigger pins.
- Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385