MOD 2 Enhanced Buffer Tube with Ratchet Lock Castle Nut and End Plate
The PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube is the first major upgrade and improvement to the buffer tube in years! Weight- 4.3 oz. Mil-Spec tube diameter Impact Extruded 7075 Aluminum. Extended Carrier Support Lip For Smoother Cycling. 6 Positions for Stock. Lightening Cuts Reducing Weight By Approx. 1 Oz. Off. Mil-Spec Unique Fluted Tube Design For Debris Clearing. Engraved Position Numbers. Enlarged Drain Holes. MIL-A-8625 F, Type III, Class 2 Anodized.
Includes PWS Ratchet Lock Castle Nut & End Plate Set
- Impact extruded from 7075, the PWS EBT is optimized for strength and rigidity while creating a solid platform for the new lightened design. Anodized in Mil spec type 3 to exceed standards in hardness and corrosion protection.
- The new Ratchet-Lock Design eliminates the need for staking the castle nut and gives a rock solid lock up while being able to remove it easily if needed in the future.
- Additional lightening cuts reducing weight in conjunction with the new attachment design net nearly a 1oz weight reduction from already efficient mil spec buffer tube design.
- The anti-tilt lip enhances function and reliability, giving longer life to piston driven weapons by allowing the carrier to start in the buffer tube rather than transitioning into the tube on extraction.
- Featuring six stock positions with enhanced drainage ports for greater reliability regardless environment or application.
- The central QD sling swivel mount allows for neutral positioning of your firearm with multiple sling configurations.
Dan: "5 Star. Great quality product! Easy to install and looks really good. Fit and function is flawless.
*This product is not compatible with the American Defense Manufacturing UIC lower receiver. The extended lip on the buffer tube will conflict with a raised section on the ADM UIC lower receiver."
Jesse: "5 Star. Upgraded to one of these on my Daniel MK18 — I wanted something a touch lighter and higher quality, and I also own a couple PWS rifles so expected some top shelf stuff. Wasn’t disappointed, and it’s completely worth it.
I’m so happy with it I’ll probably buy at least one more, maybe 2. Heads up on your stock — mine was an amazingly tight fit for but doesn’t rattle around anymore like a maraca!"