Midwest MI-308SS M-LOK 12”, 15" or 18” HIGH Profile DPMS .308 7.62 SS Free Float Handguard MI-308SS-DHM
How to tell what type of DPMS LR-308 receiver you have:
The distance from the barrel’s centerline to the top of the receiver rail on a pre August 2009 DPMS LR308 model and Aero M5 is HIGH PROFILE 1.313'’. On a post August 2009 DPMS LR308 model the distance is 1.253'’ also known as LOW PROFILE. Just to make things MORE confusing, S&W MP10 created their uppers with a 3/16" Tang BUT a 1.253" centerline distance. Therefore S&W has a "high profile" tang measurement but don't be fooled, it does require LOW PROFILE handguard due to the barrel centerline distance.
IMPORTANT: DPMS, BUSHMASTER & REMINGTON have two different height upper receivers. Please view picture of receiver comparisons to determine which receiver profile you have before purchasing.
The newer “Low Profile” upper receiver has a 1/8" wide top portion where the charging handle is installed.
The older “High Profile” upper receiver has a 3/16" wide top portion where the charging handle is installed. High profile is also used by Aero M5
- Super slim 1.75" outside diameter
- Lightweight 12.4 ounces with steel barrel nut (included) in 12" model
- 15 Inch Rifle Length weighs only 13.5 ozs. with barrel nut
- 18 Inch Rifle Length weighs only 14.8 ozs. with barrel nut
- Five anti rotation QD Swivel Points
- Modular Mlok design - includes one 2.5" rail section
- Milspec 1913 top rail with laser etched and painted T marks for accessory location
- 6061 Aluminum, hard coat anodized for lifetime of service
- Fully dehorned for non-abrasive comfortable feel
- Bipod stud and Barrel Nut Wrench Included - Minor gunsmithing required
- Made in USA with Lifetime Warranty
MI D.P.M.S. .308 M-Lok One Piece Free Float Forearm, .150 Upper Tang, 12-inch Rifle Length
Also fits M&P10. M&P10 requires long ejection port door rod.
MI D.P.M.S. .308 M-Lok One Piece Free Float Handguard, .210 Upper Tang, 15-inch Rifle Length