Midwest MI-308SS M-LOK 12”, 15" or 18” HIGH Profile DPMS .308 7.62 SS Free Float Handguard S&W MP10 MI-308SS-DHM
How to tell what type of DPMS LR-308 receiver you have:
August 2009 changed the height of the top rail on the LR308 upper receiver. To properly match your receiver height, measure the distance from the barrel's centerline to the top of the receiver rail. Aero Precision M5 uppers are DPMS High Profile pattern.
PRE August 2009 model is 1.313"
IMPORTANT: DPMS, BUSHMASTER & REMINGTON have two different height upper receivers. Please download PDF to determine which receiver you have before purchasing: 308 COMPARISON (Right Click to “save as”)
The new “Low Profile” upper receiver has a 1/8? wide top portion where the charging handle is installed.
The older “High Profile” upper receiver has a 3/16? wide top portion where the charging handle is installed.
- Super slim 1.75" outside diameter
- Lightweight 12.4 ounces with steel barrel nut (included) in 12" model
- 15 Inch Rifle Length weighs only 13.5 ozs. with barrel nut
- 18 Inch Rifle Length weighs only 14.8 ozs. with barrel nut
- Five anti rotation QD Swivel Points
- Modular Mlok design - includes one 2.5" rail section
- Milspec 1913 top rail with laser etched and painted T marks for accessory location
- 6061 Aluminum, hard coat anodized for lifetime of service
- Fully dehorned for non-abrasive comfortable feel
- Bipod stud and Barrel Nut Wrench Included - Minor gunsmithing required
- Made in USA with Lifetime Warranty
MI D.P.M.S. .308 M-Lok One Piece Free Float Forearm, .150 Upper Tang, 12-inch Rifle Length
Also fits M&P10. M&P10 requires long ejection port door rod.
MI D.P.M.S. .308 M-Lok One Piece Free Float Handguard, .210 Upper Tang, 15-inch Rifle Length