Meprolight FT Bullseye Mako Glock Fiber Optic Tritium Sight
Based on an optical illumination patent, the MEPRO FT Bullseye is an extremely small (Smallest optical sight in the world) , low profile, optical pistol sight. Similar to reflex sights, using the MEPRO FT Bullseye provides the shooter with an aim point in the form of an illuminated dot and circle Bullseye. Shooters can enjoy intuitive and fast target acquisition. The Fiber-optic Tritium combination enables instant and accurate shooting in all lighting conditions with no batteries needed. The Fiber-optic used in bright light or day shooting, and the premium-grade Tritium provides instant illumination at night or in low-light conditions.
The MEPRO FT Bullseye installation is simple and easy on existing pistol dovetails, eliminates the need for a front sight and fits most existing holsters.
- Smallest optical sight in the world based on patented optical illumination
- Superior visibility in all lighting conditions
- No front sight needed
- Fast and intuitive target acquisition
- Fits most existing holsters
- Simple, easy installation on existing pistol dovetail
- No Batteries - No Switches - Always On- Always Ready
- Nighttime Illumination guaranteed for 12 years
See the micro optic in action featuring Retired Seal Master Chief Brian Sargent, USN, Ret.