MOE™ M4 Carbine Collapsible Butt-Stock – Mil-Spec MAG400
Magpul® Original Equipment (MOE™) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE™ line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul® MOE™ Stock – Model is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for AR-15 carbines (Select MAG400 FOR MILSPEC 1.14" DIAMETER TUBES OR our MAG401 FOR COMMERCIAL 1.17" DIAMETER receiver extension tubes). Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. BOTH Models include an extended 0.55” rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates longer slant-back extension tubes.
Note: There are two basic types of M4 Carbine Receiver Extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial.
Made in USA
- MAG 401 Mounts on Commercial Carbine Receiver Extension tube (Not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, RRA, Olympic, etc.
- MAG 400 Mounts on Milspec Carbine Receiver Extension tube (Not included) from manufacturers such as Stag, S&W, Colt, etc.
- Premium chrome-silicon spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15 / M16 applications
- Compatible with Single-Point® sling mounts
- Sling Mounts
- Rear / Bottom - 1.25” Sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- MOE Carbine Stock (w/ Rubber Butt-Pad)
- Weight, Stock: 0.53 lb
- Weight, w/ Receiver Extension: 0.93 lb
- Length, Stock: 7.13 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.7 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.5 in.
- 1) QD Sling Swivel
- 2) Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad MAG317
- 3) Carbine Tube Installation Tool (only tool necessary to change out an AR-15 Lower Receiver Tube)
- 4) 7 Position VLTOR A5 Tube Kit
- 5) 6 Position Mil-spec Tube Kit (6 Position Tube, Buffer, Locking Plate, Castle Nut, Carbine Spring)