30 rnd Standard PMAG™ M Version (M3 are in stock) MAG557
Magpul Industries, Magazine, M3, 223 Rem/556NATO, 30Rd, Fits AR Rifles, Black Finish
UPC Code: 873750006178
Manufacturer: Magpul Industries
Manufacturer Part #: MAG557-BLK
Caliber: 223 Rem
Fit: AR Rifles
Subcategory: Rifle Magazines
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds will not be shipped to; CA, HI, MA, D.C., NY, Puerto Rico, and Oak Park IL.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 12 rounds will not be shipped to; Chicago, IL OR ANY CITY LOCATED IN COOK COUNTY.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds will not be shipped to: NJ, Aurora IL., South Bend IN and CO.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 16 rounds will not be shipped to: Franklin Park, IL.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 20 rounds will not be shipped to; MD.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 35 rounds will not be shipped to; Riverdale, IL.
- LOCAL REGULATIONS CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Magazines/Clips.
LATEST RE-DESIGN P30M "M" MODEL ARE STOCKED (WITH ALL LATEST ENHANCEMENTS). MAG211 older version are not stocked.
The next-generation PMAG 30 GEN M3 is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
Modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a wide range of non Colt-spec platforms such as the HK® 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons.
Similar to the MOE PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning. In addition, an included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage during storage and transit. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches.
• Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
• Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
• Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
• Multi-use Impact Cover to protect feedlips from impact damage, keep dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal as well as gauging of the feedlips
• USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
• Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling
This item or some of it’s components cannot be exported from the United States of America without a valid export permit from the U.S. State Dept. Unfortunately this does include APO addresses due to ITAR restrictions. Additionally, these are restricted in California, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland and Massachusetts.