Midwest MCTAR-FFG Front Flip Up Sight BUIS AR10 Black
The Midwest Industry Folding Battle Sights are Elite Back Up Iron Sights (BUIS) in terms of quality and design. The globe shape allows fast target acquisition and is the first choice for Special Forces. These M4 Carbine or AR15 sights are easily installed and deployed. The aperture position is the exact same height as the factory sights. The heavy duty locking detent ensures your sights will remain up and zeroed in the most extreme combat conditions. To fold simply press the release button located on the left side of the sight. Lightweight construction from high quality 6061 aluminum, the sight is hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service. Made in USA.
- Uses standard A2 front sight post.
- Super smooth ball bearing pivot detent automatically locks in the raised position with lock detent button.
- AR10 GAS BLOCK HEIGHT. GAS BLOCK RAILS ARE STANDARDIZED LOWER THAN HANDGUARD AND RECEIVER RAIL HEIGHT (UNLESS SPECIFICALLY NOTED).
- Gas block height is the same height as a F marked front sight post to match up with all rear sights.
- Constructed of high quality 6061 aluminum hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service.
- Gas block version folds to the front
- 1.6 oz
NOW AVAILABLE IN BLACK
MEPROLIGHT FRONT SIGHT
A-15/EM-16 & A2 Front Sight, Front Sight Only "The Low-light Advantage". Get an advanced low light sight for less than the cost of most standard BUIS! Green lamp is warranted for 12 years from the date of manufacture.12 year warranty With Tritium