Hiperfire 24E Hipertouch 24 Elite AR15 AR10 AR-15 Hypertouch
The HIPERTOUCH Elite is the elite version of high precision fire-control drop-ins for installation in AR-15 and AR-10 type rifles. The HIPERTOUCH name is short for HIgh PERformance TOUCH, for user adjustable trigger weights and elite marksmen, which would include long-range hunters, competitors, and LE-MIL tactical operators.
- Significant AR Upgrade
- Only a Hint of Take-Up/Pre-Travel
- Very Smooth, No-Flinch Break
- Cam-Over Toggle Engine™
- Very Hard Hitting Hammer
- Soft-Start Lock-Up™ for Pre-Ignition Stability
- You-Adjust Pull Weights of 2½ and 3½ lbs.
- Semi-Auto Single-Stage
- Curved Trigger with a Backbone™
- Crisp, Clean, Trigger Break
- Very Short Over-Travel
- Very, Positive Reset You Can Feel and Hear
The Genius of the HIPERTOUCH Fire-Control
HIPERTOUCH FCGs have uniquely solved two problems with stock AR triggers and AR trigger upgrades respectively: 1) High Trigger Weight, and 2) Low Hammer Fall Energy.
Trigger Weight: The real culprit behind high trigger pull weight is high sear impingement force that produces high friction. To get around that, the stock â€œARâ€ trigger and hammer mechanical advantage was changed and the toggle spring feature added to reduce the impingement force on the trigger sear. Designers of two-stage products changed the functional location of the primary sear; HIPERFIRE's design has not, retaining the stock designâ€™s single-stage simplicity. This is important for when stock triggers are pulled, the hammer cam-action signals hammer fall is imminent. When 2-stage triggers are pulled, the final higher weight stage also signals hammer fall. This can lead to the flinching problem we all know about. Some like to say the better 2-stage triggers have glass rod or candy-cane like breaks to sell the idea that they don't signal hammer fall. In any case, the HIPERTOUCH 24E does not signal hammer fall because the trigger weight is constant over the entire stroke.
Hammer Fall Energy: HIPERTOUCH features the unique toggle spring functionality that reduces trigger weight, but while doing so, it also increases hammer fall energy by over 35% over the MIL-spec stock design and every trigger upgrade in the market. This permits the shooter to ignite hard MIL and foreign primers as well as hard to ignite 22 rimfire ammunition.
HIPERTOUCH FCGs retain Eugene Stoner's design of simple elegance while remaining very robust, without the gritty feel. Shooting for high accuracy is no longer an almost impossible chore. It's no longer necessary to improve the stock performance by manually polishing the high-friction trigger and hammer sear surfaces, where the end result was only marginally better anyway.
Ambitious sportsmen and marksmen have been turning to trigger upgrades with varying degrees of satisfaction. The better replacements have been one and two-stage triggers with fixed final weights ranging from between 2Â½ and 4Â½ pounds with what some have called a glass rod or candy cane trigger break. Some of these devices require factory or user calibration, maintenance, and/or replacement for wear or doubling. Some of these devices also employ reduced power springs, which have compromised reliable ignition for a "dream" trigger weight.
The HIPERFIRE "AR" accessory response to those shooterâ€™s looking for a single-stage and very much improved, match quality, â€œARâ€ trigger upgrade that delivers high performance is the HIPERTOUCH 24E. It nests in unmodified standard AR-15 and AR-10 type lower receivers in the same way as stock â€œARâ€ triggers and hammers without having to remove the safety selector. It is comprised of three sub-assemblies: the trigger, hammer, and toggle, spring groups. All the parts are made from carbon steel alloys that have been hardened for wear and strength. It features exceptionally low trigger weights with smooth pre-travel, a very clean hammer release with no report to break, match action response, and faster hammer lock-up. Only now with HIPERTOUCH trigger and hammer actions does "AR" trigger "squeeze" have real meaning.
- Drop-In "AR10" and "AR15" Fire-Control
- For Designated Marksmen, LE-MIL Tactical Interdiction, Long-Range Hunting
- Smooth/Shorter Pre-Travel for On-Demand Performance Compared to the 24
- Clean Hammer Release, Faster Reset Compared to the 24
- Match Quality Trigger Action and Hammer Fall
- Functions like the Stock, Semi-Auto "AR15" Fire-Control
- For Standard Lower Receivers Using Small Pins of 0.154-inch Diameter
- Uses Stock "AR" Trigger and Semiautomatic Disconnector Springs
- Uses Proprietary Trigger Hammer and Disconnector Parts
- Uses a Proprietary Toggle-Over-Center Spring System
- User-Set Trigger Weights: Light, Medium-Light, Medium
- Smooth/Shorter Pre-Travel Compared to the 24 Clean Hammer Release, Fast Reset
- 25% to 50% Faster Hammer Lock-Up
- Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
- Installs without Removal of the Safety Selector
- Installs without Modification to the Lower Receiver