HABU Falcon Advanced Engagement Charging Handle AECH Falcon37
When Speed and Accuracy Count!
US Patent # D787,625 S Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum - Heavy Duty Black Hard Coat Anodized Matte Black Per MIL-A-8625A Type 3 Class 2.
- Ambidextrous Charging - The Falcon 37 can be used right or left handed, same movement for obstacles/barricades.
- Racks like a Pistol Slide, off/non dominant hand over the top, charge, release
- Smoother to Operate
- Requires only Major Motor Skills, critical under extreme stress
- No reaching under optics that extend over the charging handle.
- Patent Pending latch eliminates latch release
- Diverts gas away from shooters face even while using suppressors
- Two positions available for optic used and eye relief of shooter
- Fully Adjustable in the field
- Faster malfunction clearing than regular and enhanced charging handles
- Faster bringing optic to bear against target with proper cheek weld