Faxon Bantam 10.5" 9mm Upper Receiver Group Complete Pistol Length A4 Upper AR15 AR-15
Faxon Firearms set out to create a dependable and affordable 9mm PCC Upper that would be compatible with the widest range of 9mm PCC lowers and triggers. We’ve created the FX-910U featuring our 10.5” 9mm Tapered barrel, Gen 2 9mm Bolt Carrier Group, Enhanced Forged Upper Receiver, and Lightweight Gen 2 9” Aluminum handguard. The FX910-U is compatible with both Colt and Glock mag lowers and works with most binary triggers.
Faxon FX910U Complete 9mm 10.5" Upper Receiver:
- 9mm SAMMI
- Faxon 10.5" Taper 9mm Barrel
- Faxon Enhanced Forged Upper Receiver
- Faxon 9" Aluminum Handguard
- Faxon Gen 2 9mm Bolt Carrier Group
- Includes 9mm A2 flash hider
- Includes Charging Handle
- Insert a 9mm Magwell such as the excellent RRA enhanced block or Guntec 9mm block into your designated Pistol or registered SBR lower.
- Use either a Non-notched AR15 hammer (see pic) or a RRA 9mm hammer. The standard non-notched hammer model lets you switch between 223 and 9mm. A RRA 9mm hammer is preferred in high use (such as full auto). Notched 223 hammers LIKE RRA AND SOME OTHERS (see pic below) used with this upper could damage your rifle and will NOT run smoothly.
- Switch out your standard carbine buffer with a 9mm buffer like a RRA or YHM model (in stock).
- RRA 9MM HAMMER
- NON-NOTCHED AR HAMMER
- RRA 9MM MAGWELL BLOCK
- 9MM BUFFER
Can I switch between my AR15 pistol upper and this one easily?
Yes, You have the ability to switch uppers quickly and easily with this kit. Inspect your existing hammer and compare it with the picture below. If it is the "Sporterized" DPMS non-notched style then your are all set. If not, buy the DPMS hammer-it works well on both uppers. Next, simply push the two upper retaining pins out, swap out your 5.56 and 9mm uppers, insert the magwell block and change your buffer. This normally takes less than 2 minutes. PISTOLS MUST REMAIN PISTOLS. YOU CANNOT LEGALLY ADD A STOCK WITHOUT FIRST REGISTERING AS A NFA SBR. PISTOLS ARE NOT LEGAL IN EVERY STATE, CHECK WITH STATE AND LOCAL LAWS. NOT FOR SALE TO CT, DC, HI, MA, NJ, NY.