FOXTROT MIKE 9mm FM-9 ENHANCED PISTOL UPPER RECEIVER AR15
Made in the U.S.A. Guaranteed. Forever
So you want to make an AR-15 pistol that uses less expensive handgun 9mm Parabellum rounds? It's easy, quick and very cool. This is the complete upper only. For pistol and SBR applications only, all NFA rules apply. BCG AND CHARGING HANDLE INCLUDED.
- Insert a 9mm Magwell such as the excellent RRA enhanced block into your designated Pistol or registered SBR lower.
- Use either a Non-notched AR15 hammer (see pic) or a RRA 9mm hammer. The standard non-notched hammer model lets you switch between 223 and 9mm. A RRA 9mm hammer is preferred in high use (such as full auto). Notched 223 hammers (see pic below) used with this upper could damage your rifle and will NOT run smoothly.
- Switch out your standard carbine buffer with a 9mm buffer like a RRA, Tiger Rock or YHM model (in stock).
Enhanced 9mm Pistol Upper Receivers with Set of MLOK Covers! The FM Products Enhanced 9mm Pistol Upper Receivers includes charging handle and bolt, making it ready for configuration on your next 9mm AR Pistol. Available with a compact 3.75” barrel. MLOK handguard includes ready to install MLOK covers. Handguard and Upper meet up cleanly to provide a continuous Picatinny interface for mounting optics. Blast diffuser directs concussion forward and away from the shooter.
- 9MM Parabellum
- 4" Chrome Moly 1:10 Twist rate
- Forged A4 Upper Receiver
- Blast Can 1/2 by 28 Thread
- M-LOK Modular Rail System
- 9mm Bolt Included
- Charging Handle Included
- RRA 9MM HAMMER
- NON-NOTCHED AR HAMMER
- RRA 9MM MAGWELL BLOCK
- 9MM BUFFER
Can I switch between my AR15 pistol upper and this one easily?
Yes, You have the ability to switch uppers quickly and easily with this kit. Inspect your existing hammer and compare it with the picture below. If it is the "Sporterized" DPMS non-notched style then your are all set. If not, buy the DPMS hammer-it works well on both uppers. Next, simply push the two upper retaining pins out, swap out your 5.56 and 9mm uppers, insert the magwell block and change your buffer. This normally takes less than 2 minutes. PISTOLS MUST REMAIN PISTOLS. YOU CANNOT LEGALLY ADD A STOCK WITHOUT FIRST REGISTERING AS A NFA SBR. PISTOLS ARE NOT LEGAL IN EVERY STATE, CHECK WITH STATE AND LOCAL LAWS. NOT FOR SALE TO CT, DC, HI, MA, NJ, NY.