FAB Defense AR15 / M4 Integrated Rail System
Weight 330 gr
Width 60 mm
Height 61 mm
Length 163 mm
Made in Israel, the world's first Modular Rail Free Floating System - You can attache the rails in 7 different angles! NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED. Replaces the original handguards and gives the operator the option to mount laser sights, grips, bipods, flashlights or any other accessory that fits a picatinny rail.
- Made from 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- All rails are 1913 MIL SPEC
- Hard coat anodized
- Free Floating
- Provides the operator with 4 rails - 3 that could be mounted in 7 different angles and an upper rail.
- Easy to mount, requires no gunsmithing
- Has the original size of the hand guards - weapon handling will remain the same
- Will not move nor vibrate on the gun under any conditions.
- Made from 6061 T6 Aluminum, All rails 1913 mil spec, Hard coat anodized
- This new design allows the user to modify the system to his best battle stance
- Optimization can be achieved because the rails are not an integral part of the system.
- Rails are bolted in the foregrip and seated in specially designed cone shaped recesses, allowing them to be fitted at any or all of six positions around the foregrip, spaced 45 degrees apart.
- There is no need to connect all four rails but just the ones that are needed on the
- desired side and selected angle, making it slimmer and more comfortable to hold.
- While secured, the rails are "rock solid", due to the special mounting design
- The system is two pieces of lightweight forearm that are locked against each other and clamp the barrel nut.
- This style of assembly is best for bipods, grips, and flashlights, etc. heavy optics and aiming sights require an upper rail to be mounted, which attaches the forearm to the upper receiver and provides two locking points, barrel nut and upper receiver.
- Easy to mount, requiring no gunsmith
Manufactured by: FAB DEFENSE in Israel