Eotech EXPS Model Green Holographic Sight Dot QD Lever
Achieve faster target acquisition with the new easy-to-see Green reticle that is approximately 6X easier to see than red in daytime. The EXPS2-GRN also maximizes rail space with its compact size and allows for co-witnessing of iron sights. It has convenient side buttons to add a magnifier and features an adjustable, locking, quick-detach lever for easy attachment and removal.
* Green reticle is best viewed in bright daylight conditions and with magnification.
Length: 3.8 in (96.5mm)
Width: 2.3 in (58.4mm)
Height: 2.9 in (73.7mm)
Weight: 11.2 oz (317.5g)
Mount: 1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail
Power Source: 3 volts, (1) 123 Lithium battery
Brightness: 20 settings
Water Resistance: 10 ft (3m)
Battery life: Approx 600 hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature
Night vision compatible: No
Reticle option(s): • -0: 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot (EXPS2-0)
EOTech Holographic Weapon Sight General Specifications
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Sealing: Interally fog-resistant optics
Adjustment Range (per click): Approx 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds) when zeroing
Adjustment Range: +/-40 MOA travel
Optical Surfaces: Anti-reflective coating on external surfaces
Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23 mm)
Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
Rear Window Material: 3/16" thick laminate
Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28 m) at a 3" eye relief
Brightness Settings: 20 daylight settings
10 additional settings on night vision-compatible models
Adjustable for visibility in the brightest sunlight
Compatible with Gen I through III night vision devices
Auto Battery Check Indicator: Reticle flashes on startup when battery is low
Auto Shutdown: User-controlled; shuts down at 4 or 8 hours
• EOTech reserves the right to change the product specifications at any time.
• All EOTech material is for information purposes only and does not constitute any binding obligation or agreement by EOTech; and all claims about performance and performance characteristics assume normal, responsible usage within the warranty period.
• EOTech users will often experience a point of impact shift away from the point of aim when the sight is used at a temperature different from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed. The point of aim shift may be greater the more extreme the temperature change. To achieve optimum accuracy, the sight should be re-zeroed whenever the temperature changes from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed.
• All EOTech sights exhibit a varying degree of parallax depending on operating conditions.