PREMIUM 4X OPTIC EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND
FINAL SHIPMENT IN-STOCK 6/29/09 AFTER 8 MONTHS WAIT!! BLACK MPO (MULTI PURPOSE OPTIC)
HOLOGRAPHIC WEAPON SIGHT EOTECH 557.4XFXD COMBO PACK
Made in U.S.A.
EOTECH 2 YEAR WARRANTY
(NOTE: INCLUDES SUNSHADE BOOT BETWEEN OPTIC AND EOTECH FOR OPTIMUM DAYLIGHT USAGE)
ALL THE BEST FEATURES IN ONE SIGHT WITH NEW SIDE MOUNTED BUTTONS
TO ALLOW RETICLE ADJUSTMENT WITHOUT HAVING TO RAISE YOUR HEAD.
THESE ARE IN VERY SHORT SUPPLY
AND WON'T LAST LONG. EOTECH HAD SEVERE DIFFICULTY OBTAINING THE PREMIUM GLASS QUALITY 4X SIGHTS AND BECAUSE OF THAT HAS DISCONTINUED IT AND GONE STRICTLY WITH THE CHEAPER 3X GOING FORWARD. IF YOU WANT THE BEST, GET IT NOW BEFORE YOU CAN'T!
- FULL WARRANTY - AUTHORIZED DEALER -
- EOTECH 557 AA BATTERY MODEL INCLUDED
- EOTECH 4X.FXD OPTIC INCLUDED
- SUNSHADE BOOT BETWEEN 557 AND 4X MAGNIFIER INCLUDED
- FITTED HARD CASE INCLUDED
- NIGHT VISION COMPATIBLE
- BALLISTIC .223 RETICLE PERFECT FOR NATO 5.56 AR15, M4, AR-15, SIG556
NOTE: YOU CAN VERIFY ME & YOUR WARRANTY WITH L3 EOTECH. CHECK EOTECH IOWA DISTRIBUTOR LIST!
NEW PRODUCTS, NOT REFURBISHED
2 YEAR WARRANTY FROM SALE WITH VALID DISTRIBUTOR RECEIPT!
The new 557 has been developed to optimize the functionality of the HWS. The buttons have been moved from the back to the left side for instant access, allowing a magnifier, night vision, or a back up iron sight to fit closely to the HWS body. This new button position allows the user to operate the HWS function switches easier than ever before. Additionally, a portion of the front base has been raised to allow the sight to fit over standard hand guards.
The 557 is configured with a new ballistic matching reticle image for the .223 ballistics. The battle tested circle/dot reticle will be offered along with a series of 1 MOA aiming dots that are vertically aligned and calibrated specifically for the ballistic drop of .223 caliber ammunition. The reticle provides 4 aiming dots for target distances of 0-300m, 400m, 500m, and 600m.
- Buttons on left side to work specifically with NV or magnifiers
- AA Battery model (supports Lithium or Alkaline)
- Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber
- Compatible with Gen I-IV Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Raised 7mm base FOR OPTIMAL IRON SIGHT CO-WITNESS
After extensive testing of various optical sights, US Special Operations Command has standardized on the Eotech Holographic Weapon Sight as its 1X weapon optic for close quarter and urban combat zones.
The advantage of HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight 557 is holographic raticle patterns that are instantly visible in any light condition, instinctive to center regardless of shooting angle and always remain in view to achieve lightning quick reticle to target acquisition without covering or obscuring the point of aim. THIS IS FAR BEYOND THE TECHNOLOGY OF A SIMPLE RED DOT!!
The magic of EOTech HOLOgraphic Weapon Sights is the edge they provide to you in close quarter or urban combat zones. The HOLOgraphic M557 Weapon Sight will remain fully operational even when the laminated window is obstructed by mud, snow, rain, or even damaged/shattered, as long as you can see through any portion of the laminated window, the entire reticle pattern will be visible on target...with point of aim/impact being maintained. Since the Holographic Weapon Sight employs a true Heads-Up Display, it eliminates blind spots, constricted vision, or the tunnel vision associated with tubed sights. True, 2 eyes open shooting is realized with EOTech HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight. Instant threat identification is achieved by maximizing the operator's peripheral vision and ultimately gaining greater control of the engagement zone.
Twenty brightness levels of EOTech HOLO Weapon Sight M557 ensure proper brightness control in either low light or very bright sunlight. An on-board microprocessor provides automatic battery check indicator, up/down brightness scrolling and programmable auto shutdown features. All HWS's state-of-the-art electronics are fully encapsulated in shock absorbing resin compound. The EOTech HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight 557 has been designed and tested to provide consistent, reliable performance even in the most hostile operational environments. It is waterproof to 33 FEET (1 ATM), fogproof, shockproof, and temperature proof. The EOTech HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight 557 is designed to withstand Mil-Spec drop tests and still remain fully operational and hold zero. The HWS has been extensively tested in a punishing recoil simulator generating 3,500 G's of acceleration in less than 0.5 milliseconds (the recoil of a .454 Casul revolver) as well as various environmental chambers. EOTech Weapon Sight's Heads Up Display is constructed with a 3 layer, shatterproof laminate glass that is 3/16" thick for added durability. Additional protection of the EOTech HOLO Sight 557 Night Vision compatible is provided with a "roll bar" ruggedized hood.
The EOTech Weapon Sight M557 does not emit any muzzle side position revealing light signature...the projected reticle pattern is visible only to the operator of L3 Communications EOTECH 557. Even Gen III night vision equipment cannot detect muzzle side signature of the operator's position. All optical surfaces of EOTech HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight 557 are flat and treated with anti-reflective coatings eliminating additional muzzle side signature due to reflective glare. No need for costly glare elimination filters that reduce the effective light transmission and further dim the target area.
EOTech 557 is fully compatible with all generation levels of night vision intensifier tubes. A special night vision (NV) setting allows the operator to immediately drop the brightness intensity of the holographic reticle to eliminate any "halo" effect while viewing through an image intensifier tube. Now, operators can combine the proven night vision technological advantage with a superior close quarters weapon optic such as HOLO Graphic Weapon Sight 557 to achieve greatly enhanced weapon aiming - in complete darkness.
4X.FXD WITH A.R.M.S. QUICK RELEASE MOUNT (WINDAGE & ELEVATION ADJUSTABLE)
4x magnifier with A.R.M.S. quick detach mount.
The new 4X magnifier mounts behind the HWS and expands its capability by offering target identification and sniper-type accuracy out to 600m. This high quality optic offers crystal clear viewing through extremely high light transmission, and maintains an expansive field of view by keeping the rectangular sight picture of the HWS. Now, the best sight in the world has just become better.
Suggested Retail: $789.00 4X.FXD + $569.00 557 EOTECH = $1358 VALUE PACKAGE AND A CUSTOM HARDCASE!
- Vastly improved accuracy at medium range distances
- Increased target recognition and identification at greater distances
- Achieves extremely rapid transition from Close Quarters Battle to medium range targeting - and back again
- The unique Holographic technology allows the center dot to remain 1 moa in size, while the angular size ofthe target is magnified - only 47mm (1.8") at 600m with the 4x magnifier
- Zero is maintained in the HWS and not in the magnifier - you never lose zero, no matter if you are targeting through the magnifier or only through the HWS
- Both magnifier mounts provide elevation and azimuth adjustment to allow the reticle to be centered in the FOV of the magnifier
<><>COMPARE TO EOTECH HWS FIELD OF VIEW!!!
<>Above pic is a typical tandem configuration of sight and NVG monocular (NOT INCLUDED). Offers unparalleled field of view when used with NVG and compared to competitor products. PICTURED IS 551 AND PVS14 FOR EXAMPLE ONLY. YOU GET THE 557.
These photographs are not altered. Both images were taken through an ITT AN/PVS-14 Night Vision Scope mounted 2” behind the optic. The camera was an equal distance from the PVS-14. The EOTECH offers nearly 4X the field of view and 10 intensity settings compared to 4 on the Aimpoint.
<><> <><>Heads-Up Display Window
- Optics: Transmission holography – 100% parallax free
- Magnification: 1x unlimited eye relief
- Length/Width/Height: 5.7”x 2.1” x 2.8”
- Weight: 11.8 oz
- Temperature: -40 to 150F (operating)
- Sealing: Waterproof (submersible to 33 feet) & fogproof
- Color/Finish: Non-reflective BLACK with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5" at 100 yards
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver dovetail/Picatinny rail (Mil spec 1913)
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after remounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare and scratch resistant coatings
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23 mm)
- Window Material: Shatterproof laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of view (100 yards): 30 yards (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- .223 BALLISTIC Reticle: 65MOA ring with 4 1MOA aiming dots for target distances of 0-300m, 400m, 500m, and 600m.
- Reticle Contrast Ratio: 28,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1 with NV switch engaged
- Battery Life: 2 AA LITHIUM batteries: 1100 hours (ALSO ACCEPTS ALKALINE OR RECHARGEABLE)
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 NVG settings)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon startup if batteries are at 20% of battery life.
- Auto Shutdown: At 8 hours – programmable to 4 hours