EOTech 555.A65 USMC Marines Model NV compatible Quick Release MSRP $669
LISTED IS THE LOWEST ADVERTISED PRICE ALLOWED BY AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS. WANT THE BEST DEAL? Add it to your cart and get the Valhalla Instant Discount!
A variation of the 553 sight designed for the US Marines (USMC) with AA batteries (alkaline, lithium or recgargeable). A digital camo unit with dual ARMS throw levers with a 7mm raised base, 33 ft. submersion rating.
- AA Battery
- 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot reticle pattern
- Compatible with Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed tool-less mounting bolt
- Interfaces to 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.5"x1.75"x2.75"
- Weight: 1 lb.,14 oz
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 66 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Flat Digital Dacmo (non-reflective)
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: Quick release throw levers designed specifically for the Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) mounting rail: Certain commercial variants of the MIL-STD-1913 rail specifications may not be compatible with the 555.A65/1 mounting assembly. The 555 base consists of (2) ARMS throw levers and is only adaptable to rails that properly accept the ARMS design.
- Certain commercial variants of the MIL-STD-1913 rail specification may not be compatible with the SU-231/PEQ (M553) mounting assembly.
- The SU-231/PEQ (M553) base consists of (2) ARMS® throw levers and is only adaptable to rails that properly accept the ARMS® design.
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Standard Reticle: 65MOA circle with quadrant ticks with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 110,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1000:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: 2 x AA batteries
- Battery Life: 1000 continuous hours with lithium AA: 600 continuous hours with alkaline AA batteries at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs