LISTED IS THE LOWEST ADVERTISED PRICE ALLOWED BY AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS.
This is the lightest, most compact Eotech model and is perfect for carbines. It is stamped For Military/Law Enforcement Use Only. This Military NVG compatible version is made in the USA. It has 10 NVG reticle settings (in addition to the 20 standard settings) that allows it to be used WITH NIGHT VISION GEAR (NVG not included). Incredibly rugged, this N battery version sight features an armored hood, shatterproof glass, is fully submersible to 33 feet, and is shock tested for maintaining zero with even .50 BMG. With an integrated mount, this quickly tightens onto any 1" Weaver dovetail or milspec 1913 Picatinny Rail and includes a toolless knobbed mounting bolt along with the allen key bolt. The advantages of holographic technology allow the operator to acquire targets with both eyes open in unmatched speed. A true heads up display, the entire window can be used for perfect accuracy on target. Even if any portion of the screen is obstructed, the remaining viewable area allows perfect reticle view and the SAME zeroed point of impact. This is the gold standard for CQB sights.
Heads-Up Display Window
- Optics: Transmission holography - 100% parallax free
- Magnification: 1x unlimited eye relief
- Length/Width/Height: 4" x 1.8" x 2.25" (102 x 49 x 60 mm)
- Weight: 8.8 ounces (250 grams)
- Temperature: -20 to 150F (operating); -40 to 160F (storage)
- Sealing: Waterproof (submersible to 10 ft.) & fogproof
- Color/Finish: Non-reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5" at 100 yards
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver dovetail/Picatinny rail (Mil spec 1913)
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after remounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare and scratch resistant coatings
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23 mm)
- Window Material: Shatterproof laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of view (100 yards): 30 yards (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Standard Reticle: 65MOA ring with quadrant ticks with a 1MOA Aiming dot
- Reticle Contrast Ratio: 28,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1 with NV switch engaged.
- Power Source: "N" Alkaline batteries (camera-type batteries, available most anywhere)
- Battery Life: "N" type: 200 hours
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature & 10 NVG settings.
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon startup if batteries are at 20% of battery life.
- Auto Shutdown: At 8 hours - programmable to 4 hours