EOTECH XPS2-0 SHORTEST LIGHTEST HOLOSIGHT XPS XPS2-2 XPS2-300
LISTED IS THE LOWEST ADVERTISED PRICE ALLOWED BY AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS. WANT THE BEST DEAL? Add it to your cart and get the Valhalla Member Discount Price on Request!
Two reticle models we stock: XPS2-0 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot OR XPS2-2 65MOA circle with two 1MOA aiming dots.
Newest XPS MODEL CR123 battery HOLOGRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY lightweight model. Includes enhancements such as the smallest lightest Eotech model available!
Electronics are the LATEST Eotech Rev. F. The result is 2x the battery life compared to previous EOTech sights Rev E. Significant Revision F enhancements include brightness adjustment range expanded to 20 settings with NO muzzle side glare signature. Now, the reticle is 2x brighter than previous models. Battery and Enlarged Thumb Bolt included
. Raised inlays around the switches of this latest Eotech scope provide a clear separation between brightness controls to ensure correct actuation of the operating switches.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.75"x2.4"x2.4" (95.25X60.96x60.96)
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds),0.25 MOA (14" at 50 yds.)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Comatibility: none
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Reticle Options: 65 MOA with quadrant ticks and single 1 MOA dot OR 65 MOA with quadrant ticks and two 1 MOA dots
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
WHAT ARE THE RETICLE DOTS CALIBRATED FOR?
The center dot is 1MOA and zeroed for 50 and 200 yards with 62 grain .223 (5.56) ammunition. If the 2-2 is selected, a second ballistic drop dot is present that is callibrated for a 500 yard zero. The dots can also be used for other calibers. For example, with a 12 Ga. Sabot 385 grain 1850 velocity, the first dot is zeroed for 25 yard first zero, 100 yard second zero and the second dot is 250 yards.
Now available in XPS2-300 with a 2 dot ballistic drop reticle calibrated for 300BLK and 300 Blackout custom laser etching on the hood. SELECT STYLE AT BOTTOM.