Daniel Defense was always apprehensive about releasing a factory made firearm with a set or clap style gas block. Therefore the Daniel Defense M4 URG, v4 is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper rimed, and press fit into place to securely attach the low profile gas block to the barrel assembly. This creates a rock solid platform that will never let you down.
Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, The Daniel Defense M4 URG will prove to be the benchmark in the industry.
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16? M4 Profile, Carbine Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Flash Hider: A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Handguard: Daniel Defense Omega X Rail™ 9.0
- Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip
- Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense low profile rail ladders
- Made in the USA!
The Daniel Defense M4 URG carries a 100% satisfactions guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense M4 URG shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your URG in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or in correct installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|SKU ||DD-08119-NS |
|Gas System ||Carbine |
|Barrel Caliber ||5.56mm NATO |
|Gas Block ||Low Profile Gas Block |
|Barrel Length ||16" |
|Barrel Profile ||M4 |
|Handguard ||Omega X Rail™ 9.0 |
|Grip ||Vertical Foregrip |
|Product Weight ||4 lbs 5.7 oz |
|Manufacturer Number ||23-122-08119-047 |
|Manufacturer ||Daniel Defense|