Centurion Arms LLC-Advanced MIL-SPEC Trigger (AMT) AR15 AR10
- Nickel boron finish
- Pull weight 5.5-6.0 lbs
- Drop-In Single-Stage Trigger Upgrade
Classic Military Trigger Reliability with a Smooth Pull & Clean Break.
A well-made AR-15 trigger assembly for use in custom builds and refurbishing older AR-15/M4 type rifles. These are straightforward "MIL-SPEC" components with one critical addition: a slick, Nickel Teflon® finish on the hammer and trigger that produces an extremely smooth, reliable, single-stage pull, without the gritty, indistinct feel of a traditional military type trigger.
Our Nickel Teflon trigger assembly is designed to fit any MIL-SPEC, semi-auto AR-15 lower receiver and uses the “MIL-SPEC” .153 pins.
This semi-auto AR-15 trigger assembly is a precision manufactured fire control group that gives you extreme reliability without sacrificing a clean, decisive hammer release. Put one in your rifle and enjoy the confidence you need to handle any scenario in training, competition, or law enforcement operations.
- Hardened A2 tool steel hammer, trigger, disconnector
- Ultra-hard Nickel Boron coating on hammer / trigger
- Ultra-grade stainless steel music wire springs included
- Drop-in fit in standard AR-15 lower receiver
- Pins included (.153" dia.)
- 5 STARS - Awesome Trigger. Posted by Will on Nov 6th 2020. Was out range to test out this trigger and I love it. It is really smooth/amazing reset and for what it is cost , it is great deal/amazing quality.
- 5 STARS - Centurion Arms Advanced MIL-SPEC Trigger. Posted by Manuel on Aug 2nd 2020. Installed as well as a regular trigger from any LPK. Haven't taken it to the range yet, but gauge shows an average of 4.7 lb trigger pull. Also has a very nice reset. Machining and finish are excellent. Would recommend for anyone wanting to make quality improvements to your AR.