CMMG .22LR Bravo Kit Conversion for AR15 with 3 CMMG Magazines (CHOOSE 25 ROUND, 10 ROUND OR MIX WITH A NOTE IN COMMENTS)
NOW AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL FOR SMOOTHER BREAK IN AND INCREASED CORROSION RESISTANCE
CALIFORNIA AND HIGH CAP LIMITED STATES MAY NOW SELECT SMOKY TRANSLUCENT 10 ROUND BLACK DOG MAGAZINES! US MADE HIGH QUALITY MAGS THAT ALLOW EASY ROUND COUNT.
New CMMG drop in .22 conversion kit with 3 CMMG full body magazines. This model is semi automatic only.POPULAR ADD-ONS
With the skyrocketing cost of ammunition, I'm moving this to the "MUST HAVE" category. Plink away at 1/10 the cost with this zero modification, no gunsmithing conversion! Drop-in .22 LR conversion system comes fully assembled and ready to install in any semi-auto AR-15 to help you practice critical shooting skills with economical rimfire ammunition. Concentrate on improving grip, sight alignment, trigger pull, and other skills without burning up expensive, centerfire ammo. Installs in seconds and requires no gunsmithing or permanent alterations to your rifle. Uses your gun’s factory upper receiver, barrel, fire control system, buffer, and spring. Simply replace the bolt and carrier with the conversion unit, load up the included magazine with high-velocity round-nose .22 LR ammo, and you’re ready to shoot. Precision machined from high-grade steel to the highest standards of workmanship for proper function in any mil-spec .223/5.56mm rifle or carbine. Every unit is test fired by the manufacturer before leaving the factory to ensure correct fit and function. It allows the use of inexpensive .22LR ammunition in place of 5.56 (.223 Rem.).
This is a blow-back operated sub-caliber conversion device that allows semi-automatic firing of the .22LR high velocity cartridge in the AR15/M16 rifle. The CMMG .22LR conversion will not change the mode of fire capability of the firearm in which it is installed. Installation back and forth between .223 and .22LR is as simple as replacing the bolt/bolt carrier and magazine.CMMG offers a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects for the conversion kit.
- 25rd CMMG Black Magazine.
- 25rd Smoky Grey Black Dog Magazine.
- 10rd Smoky Grey Black Dog Magazine.
- CMMG .22LR Anti Jam Charging Handle
NEW BLACK DOG 10 ROUND MAGAZINES USED FOR CA LEGAL KITS
RECOMMENDED BREAK IN PROCEDURE:
- 10 Round Skinny 22LR Magazine Core
- Smoky Translucent
- High Tech Sonic Weld
- Nylon Feed Lip
- Poly Skin and Core
The CMMG .22 conversion is designed to be a simple plug and play unit. All kits are tuned from the factory and do not require any modification.
Typically, if a kit will have problems, it will be during the first hundred rounds or so. This is the break in period. We recommend the following procedure if misfires, FTEs, FTFs, and other malfunctions occur. Note the malfunction list isn't all inclusive but the following procedures still applies to other issues not listed. The instructions below may be performed after each outing to ensure best performance.
All kits are designed and built to run the widest variety of ammo possible. Blow out firing pin area with air and put in a drop of oil. Buzzing the chamber, using a brush chucked in a high speed drill until part is warm, is something we would recommend after each outing. Apply small amount of oil on extractor pivot pin and light coat of oil on rails. Ammo, can be a factor with function issues. If the above cleaning procedures don't work, try running a couple different types of ammo. While the kit is designed to run a wide variety of ammo, not all ammo will perform the same. If the above doesn't help, contact us for repair/return. CMMG covers the return shipping, please call CMMG for details.
BoreBuddy Upgrade Standard Reliability Kit includes:
- 1x Pressure Plug - Provides pressure against the back of the 22lr bolt carrier group and increase reliability of both conversions and dedicated 22lr uppers. Our novel quick insert design allows for one handed insertion and removal without the need for tools. Simply line up the insertion slot with the buffer retention pin, slide the plug into place and rotate 1/4 turn until the pin sits in the slot of on the solid front face of the plug.
- 1x Charging Handle Insert (ALLOWS USE OF ANY AR15 CHARGING HANDLE!) Our innovative charging handle insert reduces malfunctions and gas blowback.
- 2x Firing Pin Springs - Keeping a good strong spring on your firing pin can reduce the frequency of pin breakage.
- 2x Power Extractor Springs (one of each force level) Our 22lr Power Extractor springs help your rifle to have better extractor bite and increased live round extraction reliability on a dirty chamber or with waxy ammo (Golden Bullets, Armscor, Wolf Match, etc.). Level 1: 200% extractor force, Level 2: 500% extractor force.
- 1x Bolt Buffer -Prevents the bolt from slamming into the backplate when the rifle is fired. This reduces the noise generated by the cycling of the bolt and reduces wear and tear to the bolt and the lower receiver. When shooting suppressed, a noticeable decrease in sound level has been reported.
Premium Reliability Kit includes all of Standard items and adds:
- 1x Heavy Duty Bolt Weight - Our new 22lr AR buffer weight system reduces bolt velocity, delaying case ejection and reducing the volume of gas and powder residue released from the ejection port, while eliminating the infamous 22lr AR bolt bounce. The bolt weight engages our bolt buffer at the rear of the BCG, further reducing noise and harshness for a truly refined and reliable system. With a weight, your rifle stays much cleaner, as well. The stainless steel bolt weight increases the 22lr AR bolt weight to 6.3oz.
- 1x Premium Firing Pin - Our long awaited premium firing pin is available now! Turned on a precision Swiss lathe from carefully selected high strength steel and then heat treated to our proprietary specifications. Includes one firing pin spring.The back of the pin is profiled to center the hammer impact for longer firing pin life as well as reduced chance of out of battery detonation.
Conversion Kit, 22ARC, Bravo
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds will not be shipped to; CA, NY, HI, MA, D.C. Puerto Rico, Toledo OH and Oak Park IL.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 12 rounds will not be shipped to; Chicago, IL
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds will not be shipped to: NJ, Cincinnati OH., Aurora IL., South Bend IN.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 16 rounds will not be shipped to: Franklin Park, IL.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 20 rounds will not be shipped to; MD, Cleveland, OH.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 21 rounds will not be shipped to; City & County of Denver, CO.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 35 rounds will not be shipped to; Riverdale, IL.