Battle Arms Lightweight Bad Ass Ambi Safety Selector Ambidextrous BADASS
Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS) for the AR15 Style Rifles and the ArmaLite, Inc.'s AR10® (Semi Auto). The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. Latest production run with upgraded changes to the detent groove and detent holes. The BAD-ASS is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters! Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SHORT THROW SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) Skeletonized Lightweight Levers - 7075-T6 Aluminum (Standard and Short)
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL & BILLET ALUMINUM
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
- WEIGHT = 0.42 oz
(2) TORX SCREWS
(1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
(1) T10 TORX L-Key
Precision CNC Machined from Solid Bar Stock Steel!
MADE IN U.S.A.
Note: ArmaLite and AR-10 are registered trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.
SHORT THROW OPTIONBattle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector- Short Throw (BAD-ASS-ST)
is for the PROPERLY MARKED AND MACHINED "SHORT THROW" COMPATIBLE AR RECEIVERS IN SEMI AUTO. The shorter rotational distance allows for lightning fast manipulation of the safety. Perfect for competition where speed is essential. The shorter throw also allows more lever clearance and reduce lever interference to the trigger finger knuckle The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference.