Aero Precision 10.5" 5.56 AR15 Carbine Barreled Upper
Pinned A Frame FSB (Front Sight Base) Gas Block
Magpul MOE Handguard AR-15
Note: This barreled upper receiver assembly has a barrel length under 16” and is therefore subject to all NFA rules and regulations unless built as a pistol. Know your local laws before purchasing.
Build your AR pistol with this Aero Precision Barreled Upper Receiver and pistol brace. This upper features a 10.5” barrel chambered in 5.56 NATO. It features a pinned front sight gas block and carbine length gas system a Magpul MOE M-LOK handguard. The upper receiver has forward assist, M4 ramps, is forged from aluminum to Mil-Spec dimensions and hardcoat anodized black. Pick out your favorite bolt carrier group and charging handle and you have a complete upper receiver.
Aero Precision takes some of the most state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques and equipment derived from their work in the aerospace industry and applies it to their products in the firearms industry. They have utilized their knowledge from years of building aircraft components to design and engineer AR-15 handguards, receiver sets, scope mounts, and more. They treat every product as if it were a precision flying machine and adhere to strict quality standards to ensure law enforcement, military, and civilian customers receive a product they can rely on.
- Salt Bath Nitride Barrel
- Contour: Medium Barrel
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Gas System Length: Carbine Direct Impingement
- Carbine Length Drop-In Handguard
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider 1/2 X 28
- Product comes assembled
- This complete upper does not include BCG or Charging Handle. These products may be selected as add-ons under the Finish Your Build tab
- The muzzle brake that comes with this complete upper receiver is NOT pinned nor welded to this barrel.
AR15 Upper Receiver with Forward Assist Features:
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Port door installed
10.5" 5.56 Barrel Features:
- 5.56 Nato 10.5" Barrel, 1/7 twist, 4150 CrMoV, QPQ, gas port drilled
- .750 gas block journal
- Carbine length gas system, .0785 gas port
- M4 Feed Ramp Extension
- HP and MPI tested
- Standard A2 flash hider