Adams Arms Low Profile XLP Concealable Piston Kit AR15 AR-15THESE ARE PISTON CONVERSION KITS. They are designed to retrofit a direct gas impingement system (i.e. upper with a gas tube) and change it to a clean running, ultra reliable, piston system. Base Kits DO NOT INCLUDE BOLT/FIRING PIN/CAM PIN (UNLESS UPGRADED FOR ADDED COST WITH OPTION BELOW). BCG AND RIFLE PICS ARE EXAMPLES OF COMPLETED BUILDS.
Mid Length (Midlength) MPS-D-ADA-XLP
This system will work with .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO.
- Patented One-Piece Bolt Carrier
- .750" XLP Multi-Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block
- Gas Plug
- Upper Receiver Bushing
- Bushing Installation Rod
- Bolt Spring
- Drive Rod with Bushing and Spring
- Installation DVD
The Adams Arms XLP Piston System allows for fully concealing the XLP low profile piston gas block under forearms with relief cut under the rail for standard gas system low profile gas blocks. Adams Gas Piston Features include:
- A short stroke free floating piston system.
- Is Self-Cleaning.
- Carbon and gases are expelled forward, away from operator.
- Corrosive resistant coating processes.
- Harmonics are not transferred into the barrel.
- Adjustable gas settings for various applications.
- Doesn't vent directly to atmospheric pressure; this eliminates flash signature and super sonic crack which is optimal for night vision and suppresses fire.
This system requires a .750" gas seat.
We recommend using a standard milspec barrel nut (such as DPMS sold on website) or barrel nut with similar measurements for proper fit and function of the kit. Many aftermarket proprietary barrel nuts do not offer the clearance for the drive rod or proper seating of the spring and bushing.
- Low Mass Carrier
- Nickel Boron (Silver)
- Low Mass Nickel Boron
- VOODOO (a subsidiary of Adams Arms) Bolt Carrier Group BCG Upgrade kit. Allows you to complete your bolt carrier with the same superior LifeCoating that Adams uses on their Bolt Carrier. This BCG Upgrade kit includes a LifeCoated: 5.56 Bolt, Cam Pin, Firing Pin, Cotter Pin
LifeCoat is more than just an application or coating processes. It is the most technologically advanced coating processes, material and machining available on the market today. LifeCoat is the idea that certain processes and materials are superior for their applicable needs and when combined they offer efficiencies unparalleled to anything currently available.