ASC 20RD Straight Stainless Steel Black 20 Round AR15 Magazine
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds will not be shipped to; CA, HI, MA, D.C., NY, Puerto Rico, Wichita, KS, Toledo OH and Oak Park IL.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 12 rounds will not be shipped to; Chicago, IL
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds will not be shipped to: NJ, Cincinnati OH., Aurora IL., South Bend IN.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 16 rounds will not be shipped to: Franklin Park, IL.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 20 rounds will not be shipped to; MD, Cleveland and Columbus OH.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 21 rounds will not be shipped to; City & County of Denver, CO.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 35 rounds will not be shipped to; Riverdale, IL.
Straight Body Stainless Steel Black Teflon Marlube 20 Round AR15 Magazine
LATEST NEW STAINLESS ASC MAGAZINES COME STANDARD WITH Orange 4 WAY ANTI-TILT FOLLOWERS AND CHROME SILICON SPRINGS. Weight: 4.3 oz
If you're looking for the highest quality best looking magazines, look no further. ASC is the only manufacturer of a 20 round .223 straight stainless steel magazine. These magazines are setting the standard for all magazines. Black Marlube coated mags are a great match for the AR finish and is self lubricating.
ASC was started as a supplier for the firearms aftermarket and has developed into a leading manufacturer of AR and other related products. They have passed the live fire tests at the two leading suppliers of weapons to the military.
All of the ASC magazines we carry come with Chrome Silicon Springs for thousands of reliable cycles with no spring related failures.
All of our Stainless ASC magazines come equipped with 4 way anti-tilt followers for 100% feeding reliabity. These are National Officer Tactical Association recommended.
The finish is applied both inside and outside the magazine. When you add it all up these are the finest magazines available today and at a very affordable price.
- Q: Chrome silicon spring versus 17/7 stainless?
A: Every spring will take a set when compressed. A 17/7 stainless spring in a 20 or 30 round magazine will take a set the first time it is compressed and will continue to do so each time the magazine is reloaded eventually losing its load. A chrome silicon spring will take a set the first time and maintain that load each time the magazine is reloaded.
- Q: Will a chrome silicon spring rust?
A: Yes, initially it will develop a slight film which will not affect the function of the spring.