SUREFIRE P6 VS CREE (Pictured above is Gen 1 CREE, the included light is Gen 2 even brighter!)
QUESTION: How do CREE LED's hold up for a tactical light?
ANSWER: Cree LEDs have been chosen as the "go forward" light source for high end tactical SureFire flashlights. Cree power LEDs lead the industry in brightness and efficiency and produce high-quality, uniform white light.
QUESTION: Aren't LED's blueish and not as bright as Xenon?
ANSWER: CREE LEDs deliver unprecedented levels of white LED brightness and efficacy. They are 70% brighter than the previous-generation blue LEDs while still retaining the superior shock resistance over Xenon bulbs. In addition, you will LOVE the over 50,000 hour bulb lifetime when your friends are regularly paying big bucks for replacement Xenon bulbs! R2 CREE bulbs are the latest generation producing 295 lumen brightness with 2 CR123 batteries (not included). Improved tactical head is also included in this model.
- CREE R2 LED (Brighter, Whiter, and Cooler) flashlight, New Tactical Head Design, Super White
- Digitally Regulated for Constant Brightness
- Water Resistant : O-ring Sealed
- Body: Aerospace-Grade 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Cool Beam, Low Voltage DC Operated, Safe to Touch
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with Anti Reflective AR coating
- Press the AI end switch to click on/off the flashlight
- Second end cap with latest design remote pressure switch also included
- Compatible with Surefire 6P 9P Flashlight
- Utilizes a Cree R2 7090 XR-E LED with a life of 50,000 hours
- Uses 2 X CR123A (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED)
- 135mm (L) X 32mm (D)
- Provide 295 Lumens output
1) CREE R2 LED Tactical Head Flashlight
2) AI (On/Off) Click Switch Cap
3) Second Generation Remote Pressure Switch Cap (Improved pressure activation throughout the pad and straight "no snag" cord)
1) Israeli QD 1" Mount Pictured ABOVE
2) Basic Aluminum Mount with Hex Wrench (SEE BELOW)